Billy Singh came into the financial services business in June 1980. He has built his practice in creating Pensions & Profit-Sharing Plans, Annuities, Life, Health & Disability Income Insurance, focused on helping small to medium-sized businesses and professionals. He has specialized in estate planning for non-US citizens and business succession planning. Billy graduated with a Bachelors' Degree in Economics from Bombay University. He graduated from George Brown College, Toronto, in Hotel/Business Administration.
- He was a Court Member of the Table of MDRT 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Life Member, Honor Roll of Million Dollar Round Table for 23 years.
- Member of Asset Protection Society.
- Received National Quality Award in ‘85, ‘86, ‘88.
- National Sales Achievement Award ‘85, ‘86, ‘88
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Award from Northwestern Mutual Life in ‘82, ‘83, and ‘84.
- Former Knight of the Million Dollar Round Table.
- He was "Associate of the Year" in 1986 and 1987 Forest Hills Financial Group, Inc. Qualified for The Guardian's prestigious President's Council in 1987.
- "MetDesk" Specialist: Estate Planning for special needs individuals 2004
- "Pension Sales Leader 2001 & 2005", awarded by Forest Hills Financial Group, Inc.
- He served as a Pension consultant to the State Bank of India, which ranks among the top 100 banks worldwide (1989-1999), raising millions of dollars in new deposits.
- Hobbies include music, target shooting, photography, practicing Yoga and Reiki, and always being ready to support charitable causes.
- He has committed himself to provide lifetime service to his clients nationwide since 1980.